Boomerang Stables is a training centre for cross country schooling and show jump training. With 30 acres dedicated to xc schooling and over 100 fences with all-weather take off and landings, it is designed to cater for all levels of competitor and is very spectator friendly being able to see the whole area from one spot. We host numerous clinics and camps for various governing bodies and professionals. Please see our Facebook page for more up to date information.
2018 Cross country fee £25 per horse
Unique qualities include
- New combinations of portable fence’s changed weekly/fortnightly around the permanent features.
- All fences are flagged including flexi flags on the skinny’s.
- All year round schooling from 8 am opening to last leaving at 8 pm (depending on daylight hours).
- Particular combinations built on request to assist with individual problems you may be experiencing.
- The 40 acre field not only allows correct cross country speeds but also allows trainers to see all the fences at any one time, so therefore enabling them to control pupils.
- Permanent features benefit from all-weather landing and take offs, while portables on grass are moved regularly.
- Continued rolling, tine harrowing, mowing and strimming is carried out through the entire year.
- Temporary overnight stables available for the long distance travelers.
Conditions of Use:
- Please telephone or email to book your morning or afternoon on the cross country.
- Please report to office on arrival to pay and sign disclaimer.
- All riders must wear a current standard riding hat conforming to the BHS standard (PAS015) at all times whilst mounted. Suitable footwear with a heel must be worn whilst mounted. A body protector conforming to the current BHS standard must be worn at all times when a rider is using the cross country.
- All riders must be accompanied by another responsible person (who may be mounted or on foot)
- All riders under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- No riders under the age of 11 unless with an organisation or a qualified instructor.